Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I've been a member for a few months and a follower even longer! Just thought I'd give a shout out and say thanks for all the useful info.
Don't have a Dobe yet but have contacted a few breeders and owners in my area and am hoping to get one this summer.

Thanks,
Brandon

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Welcome Brandon!

Reactions: brandonfid

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Welcome!! Keep us up to date on the Dobie puppy progress.

Reactions: brandonfid

·
Registered
303 Posts
Good luck in your search! Don't know if you've ever had a Dobe or not but if this will be your first you'll be amazed at what a great dog they are! Ours is our first and the intelligence, loyalty and alertness of these dogs is unbelievable. Plus they provide hours and hours of just plain fun with their senses of humor and other antics. Also, this board has been a really good source of info as we learned (and continue to learn) to raise such an intelligent and 'pushy' pet.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks so much everyone!

My wife and I have never had a Dobe before but have been around them and love them so much! I have wanted one for so long and have been researching everything I can on the breed. Everything I read just makes me want one even more.

I just hope I can continue to sponge more knowledge from this site! Even if I don't post much... I'm just thankful for such an insightful place.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts