Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hello my name is Megan! I'm 15 years old and I have 1 doberman named Maggie. I had another dobie named Mandi but my mom gave her to a friend(not sure why I was away on vacation), but I guess it's because we can't afford all the pets we have now and they wanted Mandi for the longest time, so she's in good hands, she loves them already. We also have 1 mini daschund, 1 mini poodle, 1 GSD mix(not actually our dog though), and 1 mini pinscher. 3 cats, 1 foster kitten, 4 birds, 1 iguana, and 1 guinea pig. It's a house full and I'm going to get a job soon(grooming horses) to help with the feed bill and stuff, my mom works with the Humane Society so luckily we get a discount at our vet's office. My human family includes my older half sister and brother, older brother, twin sister, 2 younger adopted sisters, and one of my adopted sister's mom lives with us(also the GSD mix's owner lives with us too). It's nice, but I don't I'll ever be able to live alone now! lol
So I hope you guys will like me here and I hope I'll love it here, see you guys around!:)

edit: forgot my mom and dad live here too :p

·
Registered
460 Posts
Whew! Now I don't feel so crazy for all the furkids I let take over my house. lol
;)

Welcome to the group Megan! I'm sure you'll find good company with us crazy Doberman owners. :cool33:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey Lexus...

I did post some Pictures of Pyper. They are in the 'Red' section. She is not the brightest candle on the cake, but she is very personable.

Tom, that's me... drink and all!!! lol

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Just checked!! I had been looking in the members section! DUH to me!!! What a doll, the pic of the little girl in the crate with (Pyper as a pup??) tooo cute!!

·
Pack Leader
1,551 Posts
Welcome to the site dober_gurl, you certainly do have a house full dont you! Man sounds like you guys are running a small zoo over there. :) Glad you found the forum and I look foward to seeing some pictures of Maggie.

DA

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Welcome to this wonderful forum! :D You really do have a house full of people and pets. I would go insane with that many people. Pets I can handle but people they can talk and tell you what they like/don't like and can become quite rude at times.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts