Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Hello and welcome to Dobermantalk. I am a proud owner of my 2 year old girl named Duchess. You'll find out that there are a bunch of helpful people and people very familiar to the Doberman world. please tell us more about you and your dogs and we love pictures.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Welcome to dobermantalk,from the brumwolf pack here in the U.K.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi and welcome from liverpool, England. i am the owner of a 8 month old dobermann named Breeze. pics of her are in my gallery :)

·
Premium Member
8,910 Posts
Jeanette said:
Hi,
I'm new and not real sure what I'm doing yet.:help_up_2
How about telling us a little about you and your Dobermans. It appears that you have a litter - any info you would care to share about them? Pictures?

·
Registered
521 Posts
Weclome to DT. Please tell us about yourself. I'm Hero's Mom (Amy), I have 1 Doberman (black & rust) Hero, and 2 labs (blk.) Bradley and (yell) Tucker.DT is a wonderful forum it is a place that has alot of knowledge and fun to be a part of a great bunch of people. We live in Beautiful Mackinaw City Mich.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Welcome Jeanette, my name is Diane and I have a 17 month old black/rust girl and a 8 and a half month old red/rust boy, Da'Kari and Nash.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Hi there, Welcome to the group. Bunch of great folks here. Im Amanda, in NC, but heading to Japan soon. Owned by a 2yr old blk/rst male dobe named, Vegas.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Hi Jeanette:
I am owned by two dobes with a very bad case of SRD. Apollo is 5 and Molly is our goofy one year old. both are rescues. They are both doing their best to terrorize our neighborhood, in MD just outside of DC. can't wait to see pictures of your gang.

cc

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
apparently it's highly contaigous. Lots of dobes on this forum seem to be afflicted. actually, we humans are afflicted, the dobes are LOVING it!!!

cc

1 - 14 of 14 Posts