Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a couple years at most before I get another dog and I would really love a Doberman. I'am making good use of the time I have and researching as much information as I can. I did a little looking into and it seems The Great New York State Fairgrounds is holding some AKC events this weekend. (I live within walking distance from it which is great!) I have good Friday off I am going to spectate and practice my photography skills :)

I was wondering if any breeders or members here are going to attend? It sounds like a lot of fun and a good place to start for my puppy hunt.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I got a couple years at most before I get another dog and I would really love a Doberman. I'am making good use of the time I have and researching as much information as I can. I did a little looking into and it seems The Great New York State Fairgrounds is holding some AKC events this weekend. (I live within walking distance from it which is great!) I have good Friday off I am going to spectate and practice my photography skills :)

I was wondering if any breeders or members here are going to attend? It sounds like a lot of fun and a good place to start for my puppy hunt.
Hey Serahfina ~ Missed you at the Hockey Game ! A couple folks in our group are showing this week-end ( breed & obedience ) so send me an e-mail if you're interested in meeting up - and I'll give you times/ rings; etc.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'll be there at 9 am Saturday for the CERF clinic.

Loel
vomKobyHaus.com
Loel ~ What's happening with the UDC club ? I have lots of folks interested in participating in various aspects of Doberman FUN - and I would absolutely LOVE to continue growing the Doberman Community in this area ! So far, we've had a lot of fun socializing , going to shows and exploring awesome areas for our dobes to " Go Take a Hike " . The dogs run & have a TON of fun ! And WE all hike ~ and then go someplace fun to eat, drink & be merry. Is the UDC thing still a going concern? I don't want to continue sharing with everyone the possibility of a UDC club if it's not a 'for sure' thing. Hopefully, it's still viable - because the more opportunities for socialization and education for doberman owners in this area- the better !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts