Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you make them with all of the best intentions in the world, only to find out in the second week of January that it's just not gonna happen?? :nono:

Me, I just don't bother anymore. :haha:

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
I vowed not to make an resolutions this year but to set a few new goals. What is the difference? I have no idea but goals are not resolutions because I plan on achieving them :)
This year, my goals are to complete my BS and to run a marathon. Now in order to run the marathon, I will have to do 2 very difficult things, 1. quit smoking and 2. loose about 20 lbs. Which are my normal resolutions LOL

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Haven't made any. Pretty happy with my life,but i sure would like a win on the lottery then i could have my dream of a big house in the middle of nowhere and more Dobie babys than you can imagine.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gracie's_Mom said:
Yea I also have the weight loss one this year again. :)
Love the "again" comment Gracie's_Mom!! :)

I decided to get in early, so I started my weight loss in November. Thought it might control my urges over Xmas/New Year. Lost 7 kgs before Xmas, had a good Xmas and birthday, gained 800 grams. I'm back on track now......and with the temps dropping a bit, Jeddah and I can get back to walking and doing some training.

Wish I could have the weight loss without the exercise and balanced diet... :haha:

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
brumwolf said:
Haven't made any. Pretty happy with my life,but i sure would like a win on the lottery then i could have my dream of a big house in the middle of nowhere and more Dobie babys than you can imagine.
I too would love to win a lot of money. My dreams are the same as your Brumwolf! A house in the middle of 40 acres and lots of Dobermans! Oh ya, Lose weight!! I would just like to get my Mother in law estate settled this year and get on with our lives!!! The estate has been going on for 2 years now, and it is a pain in the you know what!!! if you do not have a will made do it this year that should be your New Year Resolution!!!

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Jedski said:
Love the "again" comment Gracie's_Mom!! :)

I decided to get in early, so I started my weight loss in November. Thought it might control my urges over Xmas/New Year. Lost 7 kgs before Xmas, had a good Xmas and birthday, gained 800 grams. I'm back on track now......and with the temps dropping a bit, Jeddah and I can get back to walking and doing some training.

Wish I could have the weight loss without the exercise and balanced diet... :haha:
Lol Thanks!

I wish I could have the weight loss without the excercies and the big D word! It would make my life so much easier! Why couldn't we be built that way?

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
frznbuns said:
if you do not have a will made do it this year that should be your New Year Resolution!!!
Thanks for the reminder frznbuns, I've been meaning to update mine for years, and keep putting it off. Going to write it on the whiteboard now. My "current" will would be, say, 22 years old!! I don't think the kids need guardians at this stage. LOL Considering they are 22 and 24!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Lexus said:
I figure I'll go with the good old fashioned weight loss resolution, seeing how original it is ;)
Thats what I am doing to. Walking and Eating some Wieght Watchers. And just watching how much I eat .No second helpings for me. Good Luck.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts