Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm very proud to say Journey has added a new title to her name. She is now UKC CKC Ch. Shadeko's Quest For Rubies! Journey went WB BOW at the NY UKC show this afternoon to seal the deal! There were 7 dobes entered today. The show didn't have a photographer, but here is a picture of her ribbons!

·
Registered
811 Posts
Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Reds

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Congratulations!!!! Hugs to you and Journey!

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
WOOT WOOT!!!!!
You go girl! great weekend!

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks to all for the congratulations and I am very proud of my girl.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Dont you just love the UKC ribbons? They pass out some pretty ones for sure.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Yes they have nice ribbons for sure! Funny, you pay less for entry and get better ribbons....hmmmmm.... what is wrong with this picture!
I hear you there. I think the same thing when we go. :emo6:
As in why does AKC not do the same thing??

The rosettes are so pretty! The class, breed and group ribbons are pretty and WOW when you win Best in Show or reserve best in show you get the mother of all ribbons. I have some that are as tall as my 9 yr old daughter for going best in show. Most of the shows we go to even give out gifts with the ribbons.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I hear you there. I think the same thing when we go. :emo6:
As in why does AKC not do the same thing??

The rosettes are so pretty! The class, breed and group ribbons are pretty and WOW when you win Best in Show or reserve best in show you get the mother of all ribbons. I have some that are as tall as my 9 yr old daughter for going best in show. Most of the shows we go to even give out gifts with the ribbons.
I know many people who have been showing for a long time often give back the ribbons to the club no matter what type of ribbon awarded or win was achieved, they need another like a hole in the head LOL...but I'm still new and I enjoy a nice ribbon as much as the win LOL!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts