Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chi got two new toys yesterday, the spoiled little girl :) Here she is pictured with her new tirebiter. What an awesome toy! She's broken her record and it has lasted more than 2 hours so it was worth every yen I spent!
Her other new toy is a cheapish tennis ball on a figure 8 rope. This toy is used just for training and is also pretty darn cool. I've taken to giving her a toy when things that trigger reactions appear (joggers, dogs, kids etc) of course I make sure I give her the toy before she reacts and after a simple task, ie. finish, sit, down... But she's so intent on carrying the toy, she pretty much ignores everything else. Hopefully it will help in the long process of desensitising her to the things that bother her.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Lexus said:
Great pics!!! It looks like King got the Semi tire, and Chi got the little eurocar tire!
I find that comment rude AND insulting!!!
:largegr: :largegr: :devil_2:
anyway size doesn't matter!!

Reactions: Lexus

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
I have seen those in petsmart I will have to get Mischa one as she also destroys toys in no time.

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Look how shiney Chi is.... Great toy. Nikita has one as her outside toy. The third time she bounced it off the widescreen was enough for me.

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Kratty said:
Look how shiney Chi is.... Great toy. Nikita has one as her outside toy. The third time she bounced it off the widescreen was enough for me.
lol! That is how our jolly balls became outside only toys...

They sling the tires, but not as much, they most carry them and put Kongs in them for a better grip

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Nice pictures of Chi and her new tire! ******* also has one but a rope is on each end. She does not play with her tire nor does she chew on any of the nylabones I bought her nor the Kongs...ching, ching. She only plays with her stuffies!

·
Registered
986 Posts
TJ, if you bought 3 more and strapped one to each leg just above the paw, you could be the first one in your neighborhood to have a Mini-Cooper. Man, a dobie on wheels...not sure Chi would run any faster but she could take the turns better.

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Love the new toy! Rommel is SO bad about destroying toys. The Black Kongs are his new favorite. The blue and Red ones are like chewing gum to him. I will have to check out the tires though.

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
BackInBlack said:
Love the new toy! Rommel is SO bad about destroying toys. The Black Kongs are his new favorite. The blue and Red ones are like chewing gum to him. I will have to check out the tires though.
LOL Chi's favorite chewing gum are those annoying squeakers that she immediately rips from any and all stuffies. She will walk around the house for hours chewing and squeaking away!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Okie-dobie said:
She does not play with her tire nor does she chew on any of the nylabones I bought her nor the Kongs...ching, ching. She only plays with her stuffies!
Your in the same boat I am in. Stuffies all the way for them. No rubber for them. They turn their noses up to them. Lick the yummy stuff out and leave it for later when it has more in it. But no playing. It look me three days to bribe them to chew on a nylabone.

Chi looks great with her new toy. She isn't spoiled at all. She deserved a new toy for being the cute girl she is. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts