Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

New to this site

892 views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  frznbuns 
#1 ·
Hi All,

I am new to this site but not a new Doberman owner. I have had 5 Dobies and have loved every one of them. I have a new puppy right now, 13 weeks old and going thru the posting and training. He is doing great. I had lost my beloved friend in Dec to sudden cardiac death at the age of 5 and it was very difficult. Getting a new puppy was best way for me to limit my pain of losing my best friend.

I am enjoying this site. Thanks, Mich

#7 ·
Hi Mich. Welcome from Florida. I am so sorry for your loss. We lost our last dobie 1 1/2 month shy of his 4th birthday also to sudden cardiac death. At the time we did not even realize that he had a heart problem but looking back there were signs. We got our Titus ( he is now 2)about 2 months after losing Magnus. My husband just could bear the house being so empty. We have recently added a little girl to the mix. She is almost 5 months old. I hope that you enjoy this forum as much as my husband and I do. The people here are just great.

#10 ·
Welcome from Southern Indiana!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.