Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I am new to the site and wanted to introduce myself. I am currently counting down the days until I pick up my new little boy from my breeder (17 more days). I'm very excited and anxious to get to know the newest member of my family. I've done a lot of research on the doberman breed, and we also had a doberman when I was growing up...she was the best friend any kid could have asked for. So, I've known for a long time that I wanted to have another one sometime in my life. I have learned so much more about this breed than I already knew (which wasn't a great deal), and I have to say that I am completely in awe of them. I am looking forward to getting know all of you and interacting with other people who love the doberman breed too. I'll apologize in advance, because I'm sure I'll have questions in the future. Thanks for taking the time to read this, I know I'm a little windy!!;)

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
26,447 Posts
Hi from Colorado! Welcome to DT.

There's a lot of knowledgeable folks here, and, of course, needless to say--we're all doberman lovers :) Join the crowd.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts