Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody...

I have a beautiful Rescue Doberman called Jayda. She is approx 6 years old and I have owned her since July this year. She is THE biggest part of our family, and we wouldn't be without her. Although she has a few quirky ways, she has a wonderful disposition, gentle and very loving. I hope post a photo of her on this site soon.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Hey welcome fellow Brit,I am based near Birmingham (hence the username)with my little gang of dobergirls.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Hello and welcome!!! Look forward to hearing more about your dobergirl! And seeing pics!! (they are somewhat of a requirement here....)

Uh oh, if you are anywhere near Brum.... keep a tight leash on your girl!! He's a notorious dobernapper ;)

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Lexus said:
Hello and welcome!!! Look forward to hearing more about your dobergirl! And seeing pics!! (they are somewhat of a requirement here....)

Uh oh, if you are anywhere near Brum.... keep a tight leash on your girl!! He's a notorious dobernapper ;)
Can't think what you mean Jess!!And the one good thing about the U.K.is i'm not far from anybody's dobe least of all 2dobesuk,i have already made several attempts to steal Abbie!!Joolsh isn't that far from Tia's breeder who i visit on a regular basis,and next week i am at a show where i pass close to Swindon so watch out Joolsh and Jayda, brumwolf's about, hahahaha.
:help_up_2 :help_up_2 :help_up_2 :emo11:

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Welcome. Jayda, I like that name. Sounds like it would go good in a Star War Flick. Thats a compliment. Great characters in the movie.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, enjoy!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts