Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

I just wanted to drop a note in here to introduce myself. I'm from London and very new to the world of Dobermanns. I have been reading this forum a lot over the past few weeks and it's been an invaluable source of information. In fact, I almost bought from a dodgy broker, but luckily pulled out of the deal after reading several posts on here regarding the broker, and brokers in general. I ended up losing my £250 deposit, but saved £3000 on a potentially sick pup, so thank you all for your facts and opinions!

I'm now speaking to a few breeders directly, including Lipar Land and Brutal Dragons (all ears if anyone has other recommendations) - the experience is already significantly better! Will keep everyone posted on my journey towards securing my first Dobermann and will likely have a few questions en route :2smile:

Anyway, I look forward to speaking with you all over the coming days, weeks, months and beyond!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Hey!!

I’m here

Your story sounds EXACTLY like mine!! We pulled out of buying from a broker....probably the same one.....I have heard many stories of fake pedigrees and sick pups. Close shave and well done for pulling out!

Soooo my Axel is from Nina at Brutal Dragons....he wasn’t bred by her but she purchased his as a show dog and then realised he was too much of a softy that he needed family life not kennel life....so she passed him on to us!

Nina is wonderful! She cares about the health of the breed, she cares about axel as though she had bred him herself, and she cares about us as a family.

I honestly couldn’t recommend her any more highly. She has some gorgeous dogs!

Find axels insta page @prince_axel_the_doberman I am happy for you to direct message me there and we can chat.

Here is axel from yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
joie de vivre
11,200 Posts
Welcome from the US!

I'm not super informed on breeders in the UK but I have a friend in the UK, whose opinion and experience I trust, and she has been very happy with two Dobes from Mike Turner, Rafthouse Dobermans.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey!!

I’m here

Your story sounds EXACTLY like mine!! We pulled out of buying from a broker....probably the same one.....I have heard many stories of fake pedigrees and sick pups. Close shave and well done for pulling out!

Soooo my Axel is from Nina at Brutal Dragons....he wasn’t bred by her but she purchased his as a show dog and then realised he was too much of a softy that he needed family life not kennel life....so she passed him on to us!

Nina is wonderful! She cares about the health of the breed, she cares about axel as though she had bred him herself, and she cares about us as a family.

I honestly couldn’t recommend her any more highly. She has some gorgeous dogs!

Find axels insta page @prince_axel_the_doberman I am happy for you to direct message me there and we can chat.

Here is axel from yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My partner and I came across Axel's account yesterday and she dropped you a message (I don't have IG). What are the odds?! He's stunning!

Glad to hear that I'm on the right track with Brutal Dragons. They have been fantastic so far, answering every single question I have had. Also, it's really cool that I had to tell them about the kind of pup I was looking for before they told me ANYTHING about the dogs that were available.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts