Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
DobeDiesel
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there! I decided to join this site considering overtime I typed a question concerning Dobermans into google, the answer was always found here! My puppy is a male black and tan named Diesel and he is the biggest sweetheart :) I am definitely new to the Doberman world though, I have only ever had 2 chihuahuas so this is a big change for me, but I am loving it so far! If i have any questions or conerns hopefully you guys can help me out.. thanks in advance:thanx:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome! You will love having a Doberman! Owning the 2 Dobermans I have had is the best choice I have made as far as pets go. They are sooo smart and want to please their owners so much, plus, they are one of the only dogs ever bred to protect us! KUDOS for your choice in buying a Dobie! Pics would be a plus!!!:)

·
Registered
370 Posts
Welcome ! What a jump ! From a Chi to a Dobe lol

Sounds like you are just beginning the journey, so please post some pictures when you get a chance, and I am sure you dont have any pictures :D ( sarcasm) lol

·
Luv-The-Nub
1,058 Posts
Hello and welcome, from Florida!

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Welcome from Virginia!!

·
Collar Connoisseur
908 Posts
Hi and welcome from NY!
Diesel is a great name :thumbsup:

·
DobeDiesel
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone:) I will definitely get some pics up soon.. we got his ears done so he has the foam stuck on his head, but I am sure you are all used to seeing that! lol. I have my hands full right now.. I ended up having to take him to the vet last night and turns out he has an intestinal infection:( poor guy!! But they gave me some stomach protectant and pills to give him, along with a recommendation on some wet food for the next few days and so far he is perking right up! Thank goodness, can't wait to have him back to normal:D But yes, pics soon!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts