Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Im lexi and I dont own a dobie yet but im looking foward to it, I wanted to find out more about them. I have a brindle and white pitbull his name is zoe. Im hoping I learn info hear instead of making trips to the library.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the forum! Lots of information here to be had! Look forward to learning more about you!

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Welcome to the Forum.....Its great that you are researching the breed before you decide to get one or not. I have found and realized that a Doberman is not for everyone. Thay are very different from other breeds and do take more work than others, but the results are worth it. You do not need to know everything before getting a Doberman, but you must be willing to learn. And most of the learning is after you have the cute little goofball. There is a great link that rottndobie gave at the very begining of the dobermantalk era that I find very useful. It covers the spectrum of what you need to know and want to learn about the breed.

http://www.geocities.com/rottndobie/dobe_info.html

I know this link is from another Doberman Forum that rottndobie runs, but its very good and is always up to date....You might want to check this one out...Very good reading.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
welcome to the forum.. I think that you will find the people here informative and supportive.. and have a great love for the Doberman.. Please ask as many questions that you want as I know the members here have a wealth of information...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts