Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know why I haven't joined a Dobie forum yet!
I adopted Mr. Rudi, a red docked and uncropped male, from Hand Me Down Dobes in Columbus, Ohio 6/05. What a wonderful boy he has become. I grew up around Dobes during my childhood and now at 33 years old am a proud momma of Mr. Rudi. He was found as a stray and handed over to HMDD for rescue. He is a tall lanky guy 28 1/2" at withers, who only weighed 52 lbs when he was rescued. His poor little hip bones were sticking out about 1 inch when I brought him to his forever home and you could see his spine from his shoulders to his tail. He has now beefed up to a healthy 72 lbs and fully enjoys his 4 furkitties. I hope to have pictures up soon. He enjoys laying in the sun, the dog park (little dogs) :O), wearing sweatshirts (he's a little cold sensitive!) and wearing his doggles and WHO-DEY! Bandana. He has asked to be dressed up as a pirate for Halloween. Argh!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Welcome Riagogogo and Rudi, glad to have you aboard, can't wait to see pics of your boy! I bet he will make a wonderful pirate.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Welcome to the forum from across the pond from me and my girls.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy and can't wait to see pictures!:)

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
I am so excited you joined us!!! I just love Hand Me Down Dobes, I try to visit their site weekly just to see the pooches! Can't wait to hear more about Mr. Rudi! When our life has room for another dobe, it's Hand Me Down for sure I will go to!!

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm Adding Pics To The Member Photos Page And Have Noticed I Have Put Duplicates In.....how Do I Go About Deleting The Duplicate Pics? Thanks For The Help!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts