Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New to forum. Just a few pictures of the new addition to our family. (At least I hope I posted pics correctly). Rush is now 7 months old and we just love him more then anything. First two pics are when he arrived at home, 3rd pic is after his final ear posting and last pic is enjoying sunshine during Christmas holidays

Just discovered I posted this in wrong section. I will repost in New Member but I do not know how to delete this post. Sorry

Attachments

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
First Time Doberman owner and new to forum

Here are a few pics of our boy Rush. We just love him to more then anything. Wish we would have done more research before purchasing him from what I know was a BYB in Miraloma, CA. Our boy arrived with Parvo and thankfully we took him in before any real symptoms and he survived after 4 day hospital stay. I am thankful we bought him because he probably would have not survived if not for being with his new family. He is a very special boy!!!

First pics are his first 2 days at home, 4th pic is his first day from hospital stay and last pic is at 7 months old.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
21,997 Posts
He's cute! Welcome!

OP, I've combined your two threads and put them here in the New Member Introduction.

Reactions: p8ballmom

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
Hello and Welcome to Doberman Talk!!

so sorry your poor pup had to deal with parvo when you first got him. i hope the rest of his litter was ok too.

Hugz to Rush!

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Darkevs needless to say when we contacted the BYB she wasn't that helpful. Saying it was our fault. When we told her we were just concerned about the rest of the litter she said she would call us back. This never happened. Again another call to Ruth when we discovered Rush was VWD positive. She asked where he got it from. When we told her it was genetic she said she would call back. That too never happened.

I now know we didn't do enough research before we purchased our boy Rush. Wish we would have discovered DT before. I am just grateful to have our beautiful lap dog.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts