Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone..
I'm new to the forum and just recently got my first doberman.
her name is Jazzie this is the only photo i have of her right now..
she was very tiny in the photo..but she's def bigger now..
any advice you can give me on training or anything is more than welcomed..
thanks..nice to meet everyone again

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
My standard advice is to take her to classes. She will learn and be socialized at the same time.

Socialization is just as important as having manners. It builds their confidence so they are a stable dog.

·
Registered
64 Posts
wlecome to the forum, if you have any questions about your puppy don't hesitate to ask!! The forum is loaded with tons of great people who have vast amounts of info about our breed!

She is too cute by the way!

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Hi and welcome to forum from me and the pack here in the U.K.
As CM said training and socialization are amongst the first things to consider,so check any local training groups.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Welcome! Jazzie sure is a cutie pie. I've found Before and After Getting Your Puppy by Dr. ian Dunbar to be an outstanding starter book on training puppies and it's never to early to start.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Oh what a cutie! Welcome to the forum. I am sure that you will find a lot of advise and support as your cutie gets older..Welcome again from the Frznbuns gang

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
welcome to you and your beautiful little dobergirl! take her EVERYWHERE you cn with you and go to school. in no time you will have the best dog in the word (except for mine!!lol)

cc

1 - 11 of 11 Posts