Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to say hello to all the dobie lovers out there and I am so glad to be part of a Doberman Forum. These dogs have to be the "BEST" ever created. I have a 6 year old black and tan female named "Mariah". She is a very lovable, friendly, loyal and really funny dog. My husband and I got Mariah when she was 8 weeks old from a reputable breeder and she has brought us nothing but happiness and joy!

My dobie is so human that she actually spoons with my hubby in our bed!!! LOL

Well anyway, nice to meet you all and hope to chat soon.:bounce:

·
Registered
891 Posts
Welcome to DT!!! I have two girls, and have had Dobe all my life.Looking forward to seeing some pics of Mariah :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi PeeWees,

Your puppy is soooooooo adorable! Thanks for the reply. I have a pic of Mariah under the Black Doberman picture group if you want to see her.

Have a good one!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Hi and welcome! They are very human arent they! My girls name is Duchess and she is 2. Glad you found dobermantalk :)

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Welcome to the forum from me and my 4 girls(5 if i include the wife)collectively known as the brumwolf pack,we are based in the U.K.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks all of you for the warm welcome! All of your dobie's are beautiful and I wish you the best of luck with them from myself and Mariah. Look forward to chatting with you soon.

Lisa (Mariah's Mom) :3dbiggrin

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Hi Lisa - mariah looks like my Pollo - he's almost 6 too. Molly is our little dobermaniac. and they both like to sleep with us!
cc

·
Registered
821 Posts
Saying Hi! I'm new here.

I think I posted in the wrong place so I'll try again. I have two Dobies, an almost 2 yr. old male name Gaston and his adopted sister Roxy who just turned 1 and came from rescue. I show Gaston in conformation and Rally and he just got his Rally Novice Title. I'll be doing things with Roxy a little later as she has a few issues to overcome but she'll get there as she is making progress daily. Gaston needed a playmate that could rough and tumble as hard as he likes to play and boy does she fit the bill !!!! They are best buddies and he is helping her with her confidence. I'm glad to be here this looks like a great site!!!

·
Registered
891 Posts
Ilovemydobie said:
Hi PeeWees,

Your puppy is soooooooo adorable! Thanks for the reply. I have a pic of Mariah under the Black Doberman picture group if you want to see her.

Have a good one!

She is a doll!!! More pics please LOL

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Codysmom said:
Hi Lisa - mariah looks like my Pollo - he's almost 6 too. Molly is our little dobermaniac. and they both like to sleep with us!
cc
Codysmom - Mariah does look a lot like your dog in all of your gallery pics. Is is Cody or Pollo? They could be twins.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts