Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry I havent been on here latley, Scott just got home and now we just found out he has 30 days max and he leaves for Iraq...So we have been busy getting everything in order before he goes, and his parents are here.:sadcry:

But anyway, Piper and Rommel got new t-shirts so I had to post some pics for you all :D I thought they were too cute.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
AWWW SO CUTE!!!! I love how they pose too!!! I know it is nowhere near being the same but we will be here for you and so will all our dobes and your boys, piper and rommel will be there for you when scott is away. im sorry I forget is piper a boy? anyways I notice rommel and piper love their sweaters and shirts when i was looking in the photo gallery!

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Awww, very cute pics. So sorry about hubby having to leave.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Back In Black and Tracy Jo, please tell Scott and Mark - Thank You. I think it is a great and selfless service they live for us.

And thank you girls for supporting our service guys - you are quite selfless too. :)

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Just too cute. Love the first pic. Their heads are even cocked the same with the pose. Sorry to hear about his leaving. Make every moment count. :)

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Great pix! I love how they match :)

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
They look very cute :) Enjoy your time with hubby, you'll be back together again before you know it. My husband was Navy for 8 years, but he was out before I met him, so I missed all that.

G

·
TracyJo said:
So sorry that he's going to be leaving again so soon. For what it's worth, I know what you're going through... Mark comes back on Wednesday and will be on his way out the door again very soon for the desert again too...

Love the pics! Rommel's ears look fantastic!
mark? he wouldnt happen to be air force is he? im in the air force and a buddy of mine is named mark, hes deployed right now and will be comming back soon. then he leaves again right after that.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
BIB - sorry to hear that Scott is on his way so soon. Every night the girls and I say prayers for all our military men and their families. we will add scott and your to the list.

TracyJo - Mark is going to Iraq too??? I thought air force was sitting this one out a bit more than the other services....I hope is is a short tour - for both Scott and Mark.

cc

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.