Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

· Banned
6,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Introducing......Ziris Van Schuylenburcht

Yes...she is from the litter that Elly has been posting pictures of. This is the thread, in case anyone didn't see it.
http://www.dobermantalk.com/showthread.php?t=2392

Thank You SO MUCH to Elly and Jacq for all of your help!

Her mother is Quinty Van Schuylenburcht and her father is Icon Ginga House.

They are sending her to me from The Netherlands next week.

I'm so excited! :dancing_b :dancing_b :dancing_b Merry Christmas to me!

LOTS OF PICTURES TO FOLLOW!!!!

· Still Here Despite Rumour
4,378 Posts
How fantastic is that,and she has a relative in common with Tia and Mischa on her daddies side Graaf Quirinus v. Neerlands Stam, so i guess she is a cousin to Tia & Mischa.
:goodnews: :dan1: :beer: :dancing_b

· Banned
6,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No...I am going to have her cropped and docked. She is only 8 weeks old right now, so I still have time. Although, she really is adorable with the little tail. I will take lots of pics before and after.

I think I am going to call her Colby...or Kolby. But that isnt set in stone.....Im STILL taking suggestions :D

· Registered
8,076 Posts
OMG!!! I am so happy for you BIB. I like that name, hope to see some more pictures. Again, I am really happy for you, good luck and keep us posted. How did it all come about?? Tell us more. Oh, she is also related to *******. *******'s Mom's grandma on her mother's side is Ginga Sawages. :)

· Registered
3,633 Posts
I like the name Colby but that's because it reminds me of one of the oldest pit lines! My first dog was a pit from fighting lines (I adopted him - he was used as a bait dog) but Colby has some of the nicest dogs. Then again if you don't like the association might want to go with something else! LOL

· Premium Member
9,177 Posts
well, congratulations! I feel like I know her already from all the pictures posted of the whole litter!
How exciting for you!

· Registered
986 Posts
Absolutely congratulations, BIB! Wow, is this the best Christmas present ever, or what? I am sooooo thrilled for you! This little girl could not have a brighter future. Hope Rommel and Piper are looking forward to their new little sister, too.

· Registered
1,297 Posts
Congratulations! That IS a wonderful christmas present. We will be looking forward to LOTS of pictures.

· Registered
602 Posts
Congratulations!!:cool2: She is adorable. Princess wants a little brother now:sadcry:

Can't wait to see more pics.

Naveen

· Registered
1,619 Posts
Congratulations BIB, now the hard part is waiting and worrying until next week!!
What a Christmas gift!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I agree with the crop and dock, but anyone has to admit how adorable they are when they are little with tail and flop ears!!

· Registered
3,942 Posts
A Christmas Dobe puppy, that beats whatever I am getting for Christmas. And two large breed puppies at once (Dobe males are puppies until they are 18 months at the very least IMO, many take 2-3 yrs =) and a young Boxer, you better have a lot of time on your hands, loads of patience, and a sense of humor girl! Good luck.

When did you decide to go with Elly's friend's litter? Was it when she posted pix or did you contact her before the posting of the pix?

She is cute. Looking forward to all the wonderful pix. What is her personality? Can you tell us more about her??? I like the call name you picked.

· Registered
3,942 Posts
Lexus said:
Congrats BIB :) Bet you can't wait! You said now, and I'm going to hold you to it, you won't get so busy that you forget about us!
Yes congrats and don't forget about us! <vbg>

· Banned
6,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
dobesanddragons said:
A Christmas Dobe puppy, that beats whatever I am getting for Christmas. And two large breed puppies at once (Dobe males are puppies until they are 18 months at the very least IMO, many take 2-3 yrs =) and a young Boxer, you better have a lot of time on your hands, loads of patience, and a sense of humor girl! Good luck.

When did you decide to go with Elly's friend's litter? Was it when she posted pix or did you contact her before the posting of the pix?

She is cute. Looking forward to all the wonderful pix. What is her personality? Can you tell us more about her??? I like the call name you picked.
I talked to Elly after I saw the pics. At the time it just wasnt meant to be. I wasnt really "looking for a puppy" but I had planned on getting another once I felt Rommel was stable enough in his training. I wanted to make sure that he had a good foundation for me to build on before I brought another puppy in. You are right...he is still a big puppy, but I hope he stays that way :D

I do have plenty of time........so what better way to use it??? :D Then I heard about the litter that I posted earlier...I got on the waiting list, and figured the timing was perfect. Rommel would be just over a year old...etc. Well, then I found out that there was still a female with the "personality" I was looking for unspoken for...from the litter in the Netherlands.

After many e-mails and phone calls to Elly, and her friend Jacq (Van Schuylenburcht Dobermann Kennel) I decided that my heart was really set on the puppy in the Netherlands. I think I would have been happy with either, but I really wanted Ziris. I am really happy with my decision. I cant wait to meet her in person!

dobesanddragons said:
What is her personality? Can you tell us more about her???
You mean you cant see the little horns growing out of her head??? Heheheh She is going to be just the little spunky female I was looking for. :boldblue:

· Registered
3,571 Posts
Congrats BIB! That is great. And seeing all of the pics of them growing up makes it great for all of us. I love the call name.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.