Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
She is a beauty Chaz, you have done the research and come up with a winner if you ask me,make sure she is trained and housebroke coz it looks like i got a new name(when you have picked one) on my list :)

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
What a cutie! I've loved having Java around so much that at one point I thought it might be nice to have a 'real' lap dog as well. But now that she's almost a year and such a sweet girl, it will only be Dobes for me. Maybe in a year or so...have to get Java trained first, otherwise it will be two against one!

BTW - anyone wanna take bets to see how long the stuffing remains inside 'Puppy's' new bear??

Enjoy your new pup!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Lol JM. Shouldn't be long and stuffing and should be out. Maybe she will turn out to be a lover of stuffies. :) She is just too cute Chaz. My cousin always wanted a dog born on Valentines Day and wanted to call her Valentine. I know. Original. But cute.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Oh Chaz, I am so happy for you. sorry I haven't checked in sooner, but I ahve been traveling adn internet access in my hotel was awful. she is beautiful. I am sure what ever name you pick will be perfect.

I would offer suggestions, but I am bad at it. give her a big hug and a belly rub from me. and congratualations again on being a new dad, again!

cc

·
Registered
986 Posts
Congratulations, Proud Papa!!! She is a real beauty, Chaz!

It took awhile for my 2 cats to get used to Oscar (mainly because of those big puppy feet), but eventually they worked it out. Yours will, too.

Love her mother's name ("Dangerous Alliance"). That made me think of a good name..."Allie".

Very best wishes to you and your new addition.

--Sooz

·
Registered
606 Posts
Chaz,

"puppy" is 5hrs younger than Jazz. :D Jazz was born 5hrs shy of V-Day. Congrats

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
So Kratty...when are you going to add another Doberman to your pack? :)

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
You guys are funny. Actually, I have started looking but not finding too many breeders in my area...If anyone has a recommendations in my area....please PM me....thanks

Sorry Chaz, don't want to hijack the thread from your new puppy. Boy is she cute.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Sooz said:
Love her mother's name ("Dangerous Alliance"). That made me think of a good name..."Allie".

--Sooz
Ahh, that is actually in Lexus's registered name :) I had planned on her registered name and and planned to make Allie her call name as I had already decided it was in her registered name, but then I got fixated on "Lexus" somewhere along the line.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Chaz, I've been wading through the threads hoping for an announcement. :dancing_b I'm so pleased for you, big congrats on your new addition! She's just gorgeous.......BTW how's the name game going???

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.