Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This is the first picture of my new Dobie. She just got her ears done today, I took ownership of her at the Vet's office. She slept almost all the way home, in this picture, she's still in the truck. I've since moved her, crate and all into the house. She's still sleeping, she's had a big day! More pictures to follow after she wakes up and starts running around.

She was born on Valentine's Day, so she turned 9 weeks old yesterday. I haven't come up with a name yet, so for now her name is "Puppy".

I want to thank everyone on this site for answering all my stupid questions, and I want to thank everybody here in advance for all the answers to come.

If it weren't for Dobermantalk dot com, I probably would have brought home a dog with a questionable or bogus family history, and put cash in the pocket of another back-yard breeder.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I need to come up with a name quick because she comes when she's called already. The cat doesn't think much of her, and my other three slobbering mutts ignore her. Katie is much more interested in the crate than the puppy.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I used to joke with Mavis; I would tell her "you're so smart I should have named you Mensa". I might name this one Mensa. Her registered name is "Shaden's - - - - -", It's my job to fill in the blank. Mom's name is Dangerous Alliance, but they call her Frenchi. Dad's name is Hidden Dragon, I don't know what his recall name is. I can't see any kind of pattern in the pedigree.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.