Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I just got a Doberman puppy 7 days ago. He is 3 months and he is amazing! I'm surprised everyday at just how clever he is. I knew dobermans were smart but I didn't think this quick to learn. A checked with his breeder and they didn't do any work previously and already he can sit, lie down, paw, roll over, almost stay and almost heel.
I'm starting to feed him raw for his evening meal. I did a lot of research but if anyone can give me more advice that would be great. I watching him eat chicken wings for the first time and being a little nervous as I heard they can be more dangerous. He manages ribs no problem and seems to be chewing well. Eek!
I don't know why I waited so long to get a Doberman, they are are awesome! :D

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Welcome to DT and congrats on your new puppy.

I feed raw and love it -- but please there are many things you need to do to make sure you are feeding a balanced diet, particularly with a puppy. So, please do all the research you can to make sure your pup gets everything he needs.

Here is a link to some great information about raw diets: My Pet Carnivore. Also a raw feeding forum that you might want to join: Rawfeeding.

Good luck with your new pup and please.... we need photos!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts