Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FiFi will be 10 months next week - had a beautiful day yesterday, but she never does anything funny when the camera is out, so these are just of her hanging out....

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
She looks AWESOME, and OMG is that your backyard? The water and all the flowers..........I am way jealous. I love the backdrop in the first one, but I think #3 is my favorite.

·
Premium Member
8,880 Posts
Great pictures - nice spot!!

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys. I think our yard shows best on cropped pictures - it is very overgrown, not manicured at all. Spring is great, we have 18 Rhodies ( I have to watch the dogs carefully - poisonous) and the flowers are just beautiful.
I do enjoy the view too :thumbsupb

I hope FiFi is not too petite, she's going to her first show in June. Her muscletone looks much better in person, and she measures 25" now.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Nice pics. She has grown into a pretty girl.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
awww that first picture she reminds me of Duch :) and I like her squinty eyes hehe :) Does she ever squint her eyes...look up...and smell the air :) I love when duchess does that...just reminds me to stop and take in nature :)

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Great pics! Love your water view! My rhodo branches are naked from deer-height down - they consider them hors d'oeurvres in the winter! I think netting is the only thing that would keep them deer-proof but just hate the look of it around bushes.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts