Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some recent photos of Cole. I took 3lbs off him. He sure is appreciating it in this recent NJ heat.

This is Cole with Mr. Monkey, his best pal (after Mommy of course.)

I photoshopped this one. Need to try a different background. I am getting pretty good at this.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Awsome pics of the handsome man! I love the second one! So has he finally warmed up to the camera?;)

LOL, the photoshopped one turned out great too! Except he looks like a tiny dog in a giant flowered world :D But his profile is sooo handsome!

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Wow nice pictures!! How long did it take to get the 3 pounds off? The photo shop pic looks like he is in a exotic giant jungle!! Cole is a very handsome looking man!

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
He is just too darn handsome for one state..........he may need to spread it around a little more, he can start the spreading with Indiana :D

Nice shots Dobemom :)

·
Premium Member
8,861 Posts
He looks great! Is he officially a veteran yet? Will you show him as one?

·
Registered
696 Posts
Handsome boy. How old is he? Dobermans seem to age well.

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
What great pictures! Cole looks great, the third is my favorite pic of him

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Beautiful pics. You are doing a great job with pic taking.Liked the background shot with the photo shop background. I didn`t know you could do that.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Thanks everyone for the compliments. Cole will be an official veteran in June on the 16th. We may show him limitedly. Must do Quaker City. . .

Took me less than a month to get the 3lbs off.

BTW, he still runs when I get the camera. He is so funny.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Great pics! He sure is a good looking guy!

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
Very nice looking boy!!!!

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks again, everyone. Cole will be 6 in June. I just entered him in Quaker City as a veteran and for breed. I can't believe that my baby boy is a vet already. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts