Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to post more puppy pictures but it tells me it exceeds my quota. I am not sure what I need to do.:help_up_2

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
you can go to www.photobucket.com and make an account and upload them there...
Then right click the Tag link and copy and paste the links into the messages on Dobermantalk :)

I think its the "tag link" if not there are 2 other links and eventually one will SHOW the picture in a post :)

·
Premium Member
10,537 Posts
Posting a Photo on the Forum

1. Create an account with Photobucket (use LapDog's link) and log on.

2. Any picture you want to upload should be resized first - if you don't, it'll either show up too huge, or Photobucket won't even upload it. Resize it to 640x480, that's the size I usually use.

3. Then go to Photobucket and Browse for the picture (where ever you have it saved on your computer). Then click Upload.

4. Your album will refresh and you'll see the picture with different options below it.

5. Copy the link (all you have to do is click on it and it automatically copies it).

6. Then paste the [IMG] link into the text box. It'll come up as a link in your post, but once you add your reply, the picture will show up.

·
Premium Member
10,537 Posts
Yep it worked! :D Nice job. Very cute boys! I'm partial to the red ones.

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Very nice pictures..

If your quota has been reached for your gallery, you either have some of the pictures removed or you can subscripbe to one of the memberships which includes adding more disk space to your gallery. http://www.dobermantalk.com/announcement.php?f=2&a=1

If you want to have some pictures delete, just PM a moderator or myself with what pictures you want deleted and we can do that for you. There is also a function that you can replace existing pictures with other ones. Its the edit Image section when you are lokking at a single picture. This will allow you to replace an existing image in your gallery. I hope this helps

·
Premium Member
8,740 Posts
OOOOOOOOOO are you keeping the red collar boy? Pappa went BOB all weekend :)

·
Registered
5,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Here they are taken today. Will be 8 weeks on tuesday. I have a red boy but the red collar boy is going to be co-owned with us and our friend we show with.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
They are getting big!! Nice looking pups.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Cute little boys

·
Registered
117 Posts
The boys are just too cute. I really like the red one. I think we need a red boy to go with our red girl. But, hubby says no way. One big baby is enough to handle.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Thanks for posting updated pics of your guys. They are adorable! The red boys are very handsome, but I'm kind of partial to the black boy :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts