Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
finally got the camera and the computer talking to each other again. here's the latest photos of the old boy sunning himself on the deck.

cc

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
hes adorable! it looks so nice out ...

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it is nice out here today doberKim mid 70's, I think. I really should be planting my marigolds tho!

cc

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
He is a noble looking laddie is our Apollo,what he really needs to finish off the pose is a pair of shades,that would be cool.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
he really such a handsome rescue!!! such a great looking dobe!!! How is the wobblers doing? It looks like he is sturdy and strong :) thanks for posting the pics! Whatcha building? :)

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Cute photos. You guy looks like " hey so glad I have a Deck now so I can Watch my property!" What a good looker!

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
He looks great CodysMom, its been a while since we have seen pics of him. Keep em coming. He looks nice and shiny, livin up the good life :D

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Great pics of Apollo in his natural environment...It was so nice of you to get him a jacuzzi too.....

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
He looks great!! You're right Kratty that was nice of them to get him a jacuzzi, a great doberman simply must be treated accordingly :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts