1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These were taken today at my college.
sharing a stick with my friend

giving my friend a hug

last one to the water is a dirty rotten egg!

this is as far as I go

refreshed from our swim

oh mom give it a rest

Reactions: LTH

·
Registered
696 Posts
Yeah, I hope my girls look like her too. She's my idea of a perfect doberman.

Reactions: Okie-dobie

·
Registered
986 Posts
Wow...in addition to her outside beauty, ******* shows so much charm and personality. And...oh...btw, is her yellow lab friend a boy? If so, I like how she gets her man...first tease him with a stick then jump on his back and hold him still while he whispers sweet nothings in your ear. They love that stuff. (Um...did you teach her that, Okie?)

Great pics, as always! I want to see more, more, more of *******!

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Wow...in addition to her outside beauty, ******* shows so much charm and personality. And...oh...btw, is her yellow lab friend a boy? If so, I like how she gets her man...first tease him with a stick then jump on his back and hold him still while he whispers sweet nothings in your ear. They love that stuff. (Um...did you teach her that, Okie?)

The firemen taught her that ;) Heheh. She is gorgeous Okie.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Great pics. i love the pics you take! what campus is it?

Seneca College in King City/Aurora. The campus is on the Oak Ridges Morriane on over 700 acres with a beautiful lake. I am really going to miss it.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

No Sooz her Lab friend is a girl!! So I don't think she is whispering sweet nothings in *******'s ear; more like shouting "get off my back you big lug!" :)

·
Registered
208 Posts
Great pictures, I love the one where they are hugging, lol!!
She is so beautiful, I could look at her pictures all day!! I love her body structure, I hope that when I get my doberman that she will look just as beautiful as yours!!

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
I just love this girl! Thanks for sharing pix

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Beautiful pics of a beautiful girl. She has really grown up so pretty.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
wow dog looks gorgeous.. whoever did her ears did a fantastic job.
Her ears were done by a vet in London, Ont. although his name escapes me right now!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts