Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Look at all those little dolls!!! I just LOVE the blue ones, I want a Blue dobe so much someday!!! What color was the daddy?

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Prettydobie said:
The blue that is laying over the mothers leg in the second pic is huge. LOL

Yeah it is!!!

Tracyinva, you're momma dog's coat look great, nice and shiny even after carrying all those pups! Keep up the good work, she's really gonna need the nutrients while feeding all those little rug rats for the next month or so!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah shes a great mama dont want to leave them at all lol tryin to get her to eat more....takin her to vets with puppies tomarrow for checkup....
the daddy is black male. a #4 black male..and Lucy is a #4 black female...meanin all 4 clors can b produced...was lookin for a fawn but 4 ea of 3 colors aint bad lol

meant to add that blue pup is the first one born lol he is the biggest for sure lol

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
OMGosh! They're all adorable!!! I LOVE the blues especially, a blue Dobe is my dream dog (I'll have one someday...)

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol yeah 2 blues r sold so far. all the reds r sold and one of the blacks....
they went today n got their tails and dewclaws done. poor babies :( i felt so bad i watched the first one then i had to go outside :(

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i have 2 left but not sure if one gentleman in california is goin to get a male or the only female....
poor babies got their tails n dews done yest i cried :( Lol

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
heres face pics i took other day i posted tehm in the gallery to lol and then one or two i took last night.
'

i have all 3 colors left i think all reds may b gone not sure im tryin to decide on red female or the lil runt black female shes stolen my heart lol too cute!
2 blue males...1 red male (maybe 1 red female (maybe) and at least 2 blacks...m&f
like i said waitin on couple ppl to decide on male or female red or blue ect ect lol

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

this is hwer the only blue female....the other 3 blues are boys lol shes available so far....guy was gonna gether but got male instead....im gonna get new pics today ..gonna chenge their collars use the yarn instead....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts