Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
He looks SOOO HAPPY!!! and he his coat looks great! Glad everything is getting better...and it may be the flash but I always comment on pearly white teeth :) :) :)

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
I can really see the improvement!

I'll bet if it weren't the middle of summer King's coat would be completely back to normal.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
He looks great. And LD is right. Those are some nice white teeth. :)

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
I'll bet if it weren't the middle of summer King's coat would be completely back to normal
that is so true! Coco has allergies and I love the winter time cause coco has NO redness...or hairloss at all! He looks like a handsome boy in the winter
Does king like the winter? Do you know if things clear up for sure then?
I always think like I can feel coco's relief when he feels the cold snow on his feet.

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
King is looking so good. Its good to see that your on the right track. Its been a long and frustrating journey for King and You, but its so nice to see the end is around the bend. Great pics.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Great stuff Tom he is looking great,and no one is going to argue with those teeth :)

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LapDog said:
that is so true! Coco has allergies and I love the winter time cause coco has NO redness...or hairloss at all! He looks like a handsome boy in the winter
Does king like the winter? Do you know if things clear up for sure then?
I always think like I can feel coco's relief when he feels the cold snow on his feet.
His allergies last all year long. I wish it was seasonal though.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts