Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
kopfgeschlagen
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I am not on here a lot lately due to craziness at work, but I had to share some new shots I got of Elke this weekend. She will be 2 soon - I can't believe how the time has flown!

Hope you enjoy!

I actually took them with a real camera and tried to get her to pose, so they're better than my usually crappy phone ones. You can actually see her pretty eyes!

·
of Ferret Rock
1,674 Posts
What a pretty girl!

Reactions: SoCalGirl

·
Dobes Dobles +1
Lanah Chi-Cairn X 6 y/o, RIP Eva HADR Rescue Dobe, Sunking's Spock, Lillah Chi-Terrier X
4,606 Posts
She's a beaut! That sunny day really shows off her shiny coat. Like the smiling photo. Elke has got some pretty eyes with a very "piercing and intent" gaze. I would bet strangers keep their distance from her until they're introduced? :nicejob:

·
kopfgeschlagen
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. "Piercing and intent" is a good way to describe it. She is very determined and intentional in what she looks at (or purposely ignores) - my independent stubborn girl!

I have to work on getting more sunny photos that show her eye color better. All the professional photographers on here make me look bad!

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
Elke is so pretty, nice pictures!

·
Luv-The-Nub
1,058 Posts
very pretty :)

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Your pictures are great, of course it helps to have a gorgeous model. Keep them coming, I'm living vicariously through all of you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts