Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
awww! I love the combination of a bully breed, a doberman and a child with supervision in your pictures :) hehehehe

at our local library they have a glass display that you can sign up to display a theme in it. I was thinking it would be wonderful to make a collage of bully and stereotypical breeds with kids...doing therapy work...obedience...responsible ownership...But its like a 2 year wait...I could always just put my name down :)

Dewy is handsome!!!

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
He is growing like a weed! Very handsome guy indeed :)

Where are all the puppies going? They are growing up tooooo fast........and you guys are not posting enough pics of them!!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Dewy is adorable. He looks like he's having a great time with his friend. He's growing so fast! I agree with Acooper, all you puppy people are not posting enough pictures! We must have more pictures :)

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
What are you thinking? Letting a little girl play with such vicious dogs? A Doberman and a Pit? Hey but if the Dewy is trained to speak well, as soon as the Pit attacks and "locks" on the kids neck (because he surely will) just ask him to "speak" because it's common knowledge that a Dobes bark is so fearsome that it will make a Pit immediately faint! But that's assuming that Dewy doesn't attack first because of his pinched brain. You're playing with fire! :) Sarcastic rant aside - Great pics!!! I have an affinity for Pits and love seeing happy dogs and kids together :)

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I love these pics. As the owner of a Dobie and two pit mixes I love seeing pictures of these two breeds together with a child....I wish more people could see these sweet pups.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Dewy is looking great. They both look happy together.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts