Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if there was a way to see front and finish rankings for 2007? I just kinda found out about it and wondered if by some miracle Citta got ranked?

Since attending the DPCA National I'm HELL BENT on getting her back into training and trialing. She misses it so much and I'm doing her such a disservice by not getting her out there.

Any help with the 2007 rankings would be appreciated. She would have been Novice A.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
I don't know a whole lot about different ways to see rankings, but I do know that they're recorded in breed magazines. Maybe you could find someone who had a subscription to a Doberman magazine from '07 that they could check their old magazines.

·
Premium Member
9,956 Posts
Contact Front and Finish--they should be willing to check and give you 2007 results. Since it's Obedience (and not Dobe specific) their results would not appear in the Dobe specific magazines.

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
you'd have to ask them. i see no rankings of novice open or utility for 2007 (checked jan 2008-april 2009). she was not ranked for the front and finish rankings themselves, or the delaney system. i have those rankings in front of me.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. I have the suscription but couldn't find them at all!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts