Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.
I'm Karina and i come from poland. I have one doberman male and shnauzer mini male, one mix who looking for a good home and female TTB.
I love dogs and of course dobermanns.

My lover Dollar

He is very different dog becouse he live with other wild dogs in forest. Some peoples (vet) catch him and keep in kennel (in vet clinic). He hit face weterinary (a man) and should go to Rainbow Bridge but i fight for his life.
He is very inteligent dog. Very Diffrent.
I love You Dollar!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Tina - American Pitt Bull Terrier

She was fighted with other dogs in illegal dogs fight.
Tina is very nice but dangerous (other dogs).

·
terriorist entertainer
2,404 Posts
Your dobe is beautiful!
Welcome! (my family came out from Poland to Australia in the late 1860's!

Your dobe boy reminds me of my old working dobermann (sadly gone)...he looks so similar.

·
terriorist entertainer
2,404 Posts
Not a lot in Australia as bite sports have been banned in some states here (and difficulat in the rest), but there are still some here. Only a few good breeders really....but using some of the old lines.

My old boy was high energy too until he got to about 8 years old and settled down a little :lol:
:)

·
Paralibrarian
6,168 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

My maternal grandmother's family came from Poland in the early 1900's. He didn't want to join the Russian army, and she was going to get rich and go back to the farm. They met in Pennsylvania and that was that.

Your dogs are beautiful! They look really happy.

·
Always Grateful
6,952 Posts
Welcome!! Wonderful photos - I hope you will post a lot more. I'm glad you are an experienced owner/trainer who can manage your dogs and so glad you saved Dollar's life and gave Tina a home as well. What is Snowy's story?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Its nice to meet You Everybody - Yours dogs are beautiful too!
I want to meet peoples from other country (who loves dogs!) but my english is not goot.. yet :D. I'm very sorry for that.:rolleyesww:

Tricia - Hi!
I give You first photos Snowys home:

and snow in his house :( :

He have very big hurt (injury?) in neck becouse he was chained when he was small and he grow up with chain (not dog-collar) on the neck...
He have 2 -3 years old but he have destroy teeth :(.

I have Snowy for 4 mounths :). He is very nice. He like cat, dogs and me ;).
I want to give him more- he need good new owner for all life.

·
Registered
939 Posts
I had no problems understanding your story :) I wish I could speak two languages!

Your Dollar is very handsome! Thank you for rescuing all those sweet pups :)

Reactions: Australdi

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Hello from Japan!
I particularly like your last pic post, Dollar and his friends!

As a doberman owner, DT is the good place to learn many things from the experienced doberman owners and what excites me is get to know many owners around the world! Please log on often;)

·
Collar Connoisseur
908 Posts
Hi from NY!
I have been to Warsaw, Birkenau and Auschewitz
Just had to see a bit of history.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts