Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

My name is Marco and im a new member here. My girlfriend and just a have bought a red doberman and we named him Red.. Im from the Philippines..
Anyone here from the Philippines? particularly Bacolod City?:emo8:

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Hi Marco and welcome to the forum,i live in England with my herd of dobes.
I don't recall us having any members from the Phillipines,so you could be the first!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys i know i learn i lot in this forum.. this is my first time in raising a dobbie.. i have 1 rott- wednesday/ 1 pitt -diablo/ and 2 ducshunds pickles and ketchup.. wish me luck guys.. hehe..

·
Registered
521 Posts
Wheres Mayo, Tomatoe and Thursday ?

Those names are too cute. Made me chuckle. Welcome to DT!!! You sure will learn about dobie's
pixx said:
thanks guys i know i learn i lot in this forum.. this is my first time in raising a dobbie.. i have 1 rott- wednesday/ 1 pitt -diablo/ and 2 ducshunds pickles and ketchup.. wish me luck guys.. hehe..

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
pixx said:
Welcome.
Do you show your dogs? What sex are your other dogs?

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Hi Marco,
Geographically, I think I'm the forum member that is closest to you on Okinawa, Japan - Did the current typhoon Shanshan hit y'all? It looked like it was going to miss us and hit Taiwann but just made a sharp right and looks like it's going to pass either over us or very close to us as it heads to the main Japanese islands.
I was fortunate enough to spend a few days in the Phillipines when our plane was diverted because of another typhoon about 8 years or so ago.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the forum.:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts