Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI everyone.

I am new here. My name is Sandi and my hubby and I own 2 beautiful Dobes. A red male ( Rudy ) and a black female ( Jenna ). Jenna is a rescue and Rudy we have had since he was 10 weeks old.

We live in Manitoba Canada and own 7 horses as well. Our dogs love to come horsebackrinding and will also come when we go for snowmobile rides. They of course are wearing their winter jackets.

I fell in love with Dobermans a long long time ago, and when I lived at home ( in my younger years LOL!!! ) I talked my Dad into getting one. He was a black and tan male named Fritz. He lived to be 12 and was just an awesome dog. Very intelligent and sweet. He love dto swim adn would do flying jumps off the dock into the water.

I tried to post a pic of Rudy and Jenna here. It didn't work. Can someone help me to post pics ?

Thanks

Sandi

·
Registered
421 Posts
There is a gallery here,is that what you meant? Just go to doberman photos,then members gallery,and from there I think you hit upload. I think anyway :) It took me a while to figure it out!

I love to see dobes with horses. My boy loves them and everyone always seems so shocked. Took me forever to get him to like that water though! Hope to see some of your pics soon!

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Nice to meet ya!!!!! I have had horses forever up till about a 2 years ago.... sniff sniff, anyway, lexy didn't get the chance to be around them so now when she sees one I swear she's thinking "That is the BIGGEST dog I have ever seen!" I'm sure if dogs could drop their jaws in aww she would! Would love to see pics!!!!!!

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
jessie I m a has-been horse maid too. till I decided to go back and study (no time or money for horseys) now I exercise racehorses for money to buy books.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome.

I will get some pics posted as soon as possible.

TB, I use to work wth TB's as well. Theya re my fave breed but I don't own any. We have QH's and paints.

:)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi, I'am New Here I Love This Doberman Site So Cool I Love All Dobes Please Check Out My Big Boy Dobe Dukane . He's My Clown Lol.. He Is So Spoiled Baby And He Protects His Mommy.
Thank's Sheila & Dukane Anova,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts