Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I'm not too sure if I am doing this right, but here goes. I have been looking for a site that is actually up and running to chat with Dobe Lovers, (thanks for the referal DobiLove, this looks like a great place to chat). However it seems the only thing I'm not totally oblivious about is Dobes, I lost my girl Kaysi to cancer 2 years ago and I am going to be bringing home my new girl in about a month. I can't wait, soooo excited, but I am having a hard time coming up with a name, Oh well, time will tell. Anyway, I don't really know what else to say about myself, guess I'll keep reading and see what everyone likes to know. Thanks for having me!

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Welcome to the forum. We pretty much talk about everything under the sun here; although, and I'm sure it's obvious, our doberkids dominate the conversations :)
Sorry to hear about your loss, it's always so hard when one of our pets pass over the bridge...
I'm sure you're very excited about the new pup :) Congrats :)

·
Registered
357 Posts
Yay! you made it.. welcome and have fun.. there is a ton of info in here.. but since you have already owned a dobe you should know most i guess.. and again yay!
Jamie.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Welcome to the forum! yes we talk alot about our fur balls of fun! I was just saying tonight to another member that I have 3 grandkids and I don't talk as much about them as I do my Dogs! Well, welcome to the forum I am sure you will have lots of fun here.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I am from Ontario, Canada. In the southern part so we get the nice Hot, humid weather. I don't know if I put this in the right spot. I'll have to come back in th A.M. and see. Night All.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Welcome from me brumwolf and the pack here in the rainy U.K.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Hi redgirl. glad you found us, frznbuns is right - we are pretty obsessed with our doberkids. one of our members threw out some name options for their new pup and we all voted, you could try that if you like. I am sure if you asked for suggestions you would be inundated.

tell us about your girl, what color, will you crop, do you plan to show all that good doberstuff - do you have an exact pickup date yet?

Oh, BTW, be prepared to post up LOTS of baby pictures - those of us with fewer dobes than we really want like to live vicariously thru others!

my Apollo is 5 and is my second doberboy.

cc

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Welcome redgirl, you will love it here, lots of fun, advice and sharing of pictures. Glad you came aboard.

TD, I love your new avatar.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Hello RedGirl.

I'm looking for a Pup myself. I've been without-Doberman for about three months now (that's the longest I've gone since we got our first one in 1978).

I'm about this (l<->l) close to bringing one home. I can't say anything more right now because I don't want to jinx it. Without the help and advice from the folks here I probably would have brought home a dog with an uncertain family health history, and put money in the pocket of another Back-Yard-Breeder.

I'll be looking for names too.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Chaz said:
Hello RedGirl.

I'm looking for a Pup myself. I've been without-Doberman for about three months now (that's the longest I've gone since we got our first one in 1978).

I'm about this (l<->l) close to bringing one home. I can't say anything more right now because I don't want to jinx it. Without the help and advice from the folks here I probably would have brought home a dog with an uncertain family health history, and put money in the pocket of another Back-Yard-Breeder.

I'll be looking for names too.
Oooohhhh Chaz, I am so excited for you!! I will just quietly keep my fingers crossed for you. it will be so nice for you to have another dobe to love. can't wait to hear - and see - good news from you soon!!:cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Carrie

1 - 16 of 16 Posts