Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Hi Mako! Nice to see ya again, buddy! He has grown so much! His coat looks great.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I plan on going to the AKC show in Salisbury, NC in Nov. I was told he would not do well because of his ears and his mass. But we will give it a try again who knows what will happen. The last 2 judges were AKC and he won both times. I will post the results. Oh and we call it the red rocket LOL.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Are you saying my dog is fat? I can still see ribs i think he is just big boned LOL.

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
Are you saying my dog is fat? I can still see ribs i think he is just big boned LOL.
In the pictures you have shown here, yes he is on the heavier size. I agree, he does have LOTS of bone..but if you look at his tuck, it's barrely shaped, rather than a nice tuck up. It could just be the pictures though, as it can often be the angle of the camera that alters perception.

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
He is a great looking dog. I love his dark rust markings! I also love how he looks like a big solid boy!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Next time i not take the pics after dinner. Thanks for all the great feedback.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry about the typo i am very tired. Next time proof read your post Mako.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No, I do not know anything about UKC but i need to check into it. Do they have events in the states.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts