Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm new here. I currently have 1 doberman but am in the process of adopting another one who will be home soon! Their names are Winston and Ebony, we're changing Ebony's name though because she doesn't respond well to it. She needs something that sounds sharp and will get her attention quickly, if any of you have some ideas feel free to share them with me! Aside from the Dobes I also have one miniature Dachshund (Tia) and a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever mix (Tango). This looks like a great forum! Here are some pictures of my dogs for all of you to see:

Winston...

Ebony...

Tango...

and Tia....

·
Registered
333 Posts
Hi and welcome,
I just love your name. I guess we are all doberman addicts here :biggrin55
Your dogs are beautiful and Winston's ears are lovely, they look like a show crop. Ebony looks like one of my dobie's that passed 2 yrs ago. Don't worry, you'll pick a name that fits, get her home for a while and it will hit ya!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi!

Welcome to the forum!!!!

I just love your dogs, they are beautys.

Good Bye!

·
Pack Leader
1,551 Posts
Hehehehe, they are beautiful. Thanks for the pics. Welcome to the site!

You can add some pictures to our gallery if you like and have your own photo album we can view.

Thanks again and I hope you enjoy the site.

DA

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Hi and welcome,
Your dogs are beautiful.. I have 4 dobermans, Spirit(male) 4, Raven(female) almost 5, Gypsy(female)3 1/2, they are all black and rust and our newest girl, Iris, a blue and rust age 16 months.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
You know that picture of Tia looks like those stuffed dogs you can buy with the little bodies and the really big heads!!

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the welcomes! Ebony's new name is now Keeva....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts