Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I'm new here. I'm from PA. I don't have a Dobe right now, but I'm interested in learning about the breed. I have 4 Pit Bulls at the moment. Another breed that has to constantly deal with all the BSL. Any info you can give me on Dobes would be appreciated. That's all for now. Thanks.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Welcome Stacie!! Your kids are gorgeous!!!!! Wow!! That brindle in the front is beautiful! And you're so close to us, my husband and I are in Ohio! We've got some other PA people on here too.

You've come to a great place with great people, enjoy! I've got three dogs Lexus (who you've "met"), Scrappy is a mutt/boxer-ish pooch, and Harley an Aussie.

You'll get lots of insight on the breed here!

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Welcome. a good friend of mine has a pitbull named Homey. (he needed a home He is a sweety too. A very misunderstood breed.
Yours are beautiful.
AHP

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
what a lovely heap o pits! there is one nearby us named Romeo and yes, he is a lover. I'll bet they keep you busy.

we got a couple folks here with 4 dobes - Brum and frznbns come to mind. I only have two - Pollo and Molly. you will love yours when you get a bigger counch and can fit one in your family!

cc

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Welcome to the forum to you and your pack from me and my pack!!

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
My ex and I had 3 pits. We were together for 3 years. When we broke up I would've loved to have been able to keep my boy, Tut. But living in Cincinnati I wasn't allowed to keep him. So I adopted Rescue Rudi and am grateful the way things worked out.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
BEAUTIFUL DOGS! :) so cute all cuddled on the couch! welcome to the forum. Youll learn alot here about dobermans...without all the trash other forums sometimes have. atleast we work as a team to keep a peaceful forum :) Just cause your dogs arent dobes...we'd still love to hear more about them and see more pics whenever you can share :) enjoy!
My girl is Duchess and she is 2 :)

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
OH how sweet your babies are together.. I am sure that you will find lots of information here.. I know that I have and I have had dobermans since 1973 and am still learning. Welcome

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Welcome to the forum, what a lovely group you have!!

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Your find the a lot of information here. The good the bad and the funny stuff. Learn as much as you can.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi there!

I own three APBTS and a Doberman. Those are the two breeds I've owned the most in the past 5 years. At one time I had 4 Dobermans and two APBTs LOL
They are both great breeds!

Welcome!

Kia

1 - 16 of 16 Posts