Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Hoping for help with a recommendation for a surgeon for our boys 2 undescended testes. He is 18 months, we love him, and want the safest place to take him. Thank you all for having this site.

·
Sea Hag
12,933 Posts
Are you in LA county? If so, I'd recommend Dr. Yves Galea. I believe he's in Culver City. Or if you're in the valley, try Dana Bleifer, she's in either Sherman Oaks or Encino, can't remember which.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you kindly Murreydobe! We are in Valley Village, right next to Sherman Oaks, and Culver City is just right over the hill. We are deeply indepted to you for your help. My wife handles everything medical, for the animals and for the humans, so I was feeling rather lost. I can't wait to call and tell her I got on to the board, and got the referrals, and from someone she has mentioned and read aloud to me many times, she will get a kick out of that, and hopefully be reassured. Thank you again, what a fine group of people you have together here, and thank you especially Murreydobe, be well!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I guess now I can see why she prefers playing with R.J. or reading on the board, to listening to my latest opinions about whatever, I can't blame her anymore!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all, again. I'm going to go make the appointment. So this is where all the smart people hang out, my wife was right, I should have listened to her, but don't tell her that! Special thanks to you Murreydobe!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts