Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
First I want to welcome you to the best forum in the world. I bet you have already found a wealth of information here. We are all nutty about dobermans! You will also find lots of support here also.
I got my first doberman Lady a red female back in 1973. She was a beautiful gal. She had one litter when our son was just a tot. While she was pregnant he would lay all over her and chew on her legs. When she would get tired of him, she would just get up and move away. When she had her puppies, we had no problem with her when our son want to see the puppies and wanted to give her kisses. It all comes down to training and trust like everyone has been saying. Dobermans are the best family dog in the world! and I also agree that a female would be the best for your family since you already have a male. by the way, I am the proud owner of 4 Dobemans 1 male and 3 females!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.