Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
First i would like to say welcome and i am so sorry for your loss! We are all crazy about our doberman babies and i def. think you have come to the right place. Everyone here is very helpful!

Well, from personal experience I do not see a problem with getting a doberman. I have 3 nieces and a nephew ages 3-8 and Deacon adores them! He just sits there and lets them hug/lean/ and even play dress up all day long. Of course it is all in how the puppy is raised and that the children have some sort of respect for the dog. As with any dog if a child is pulling at it ears and irritating the crap out of it you might see it getting a little pissy. You sound like you know what you are doing though!! You mentioned how you watch your dog with children they did not know and your children with other dogs. I really think a dobie would be perfect!

Dobermans are the sweetest, funniest, most loyal dogs you will ever have in your family. I am just going to go ahead and warn you though, if you get a doberman you better get ready.... you are going to be as crazy about yours as we are ours! :huepfenju

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.