Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everyone! My name is Gabriel, I'm 21 years old and I'm living in Miami, FL. Just put a deposit down on a pup, but after a few minutes of chatting with you guys here, I'm taking my money elsewhere! Reason being--> AKC Beautiful litter of 7 puppies born 4-23-201 - Doberman Pinscher Puppies for - Dogs - Facebook

Anyway, just being on this forum for no more than 10 minutes, I've saved myself 600 bucks! I really appreciate everyone's help and I'm looking forward to learning more about Dobe's and all the members on this forum!

A little bit about myself! I'm a big car enthusiast... I love fishing, mudding, soccer and basically anything that's fun and exciting! If any of you have any questions, just shoot me a PM and I'll be more than happy to chat or help out (especially with any car problems!)

Thanks!

·
u mad?
6,476 Posts
Welcome to DT and GOOD FOR YOU for being able to walk away and take your money elsewhere. I hope you can find the perfect puppy and the people here are always more than willing to help :]

·
Banned
7,471 Posts
Hi Gabriel, what a breath of fresh air :) you'll find an amazing quality companion if you stick around and learn what to look for and what questions to ask :)

·
Registered
140 Posts
Welcome to the site, Gabriel!!! Thanks for being so open to advice. I was a new guy on here myself not too long ago and was educated on breeders and the differences better back yard breeders and reputable breeders. Most of the people on this site choose to support reputable breeders because we care about the future of the breed. That means doing all the medical testing to ensure that future dogs are healthy.

I'm glad you took the time to chat with us. And I look forward to seeing pics of a happy and healthy pup in the future from you!!!

·
Banned
1,141 Posts
Diaz I am in the same boat
I fount this place googling for breeders and ended up learning alot
I have had healthy dogs my whole life so never thought about health that much
and my current dobie is a mix and a rescue I found on the street...sooo anyway
point is slow down and take your time--my mom's friend had a dobie die suddenly at a young age long ago---you don't want a huge vet bill or heartache OR bad ear cropping...hehe==good luck and post pics of your pup when you get it:)

Reactions: GBDiaz

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you for the warm welcome, everyone. You're definitely going to see me posting here A LOT!

A little update, the guy I originally put the deposit down with, said he would return the $100 with no problem at all!
http://www.dobermantalk.com/breedin...d-2001-orlando-oviedo-florida.html#post747197

Using that link, I contacted the third number on the list, Ada Levine, here in Miami! She said she has one pup left, a little black/tan boy. She was SO nice to me, compared to the conversation I had with George Rincon! The guy was rushing me to get to his house and had a bit of an attitude. Not allowing me to take pictures of the pups and just over all a kind of bad experience. I was blinded by the fact that I was getting a pup, so I really brushed it off.

BY THE WAY!! A warning to anyone located in MIAMI, FL DO NOT BUY FROM GEORGE RINCON

HERE'S WHY:
http://www.dobermantalk.com/new-member-introduction/50321-hi-miami-wake-up-call.html

·
Banned
1,141 Posts
if they rush you for money run for your life
someone just tried to sell me a dobe out of their purse and all the talk was "you better have your credit card ready"..................................

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
Welcome to DT, Gabriel :)

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Welcome from Illinois! So glad to see you doing your research and committed to this wonderful breed.

·
Maximus Odin Aurelius
549 Posts
Welcome! We purchased Maximus from Ada two years ago. She is a wonderful person to deal with and after we brought Max home, she always took our calls and answered our many questions about him.

Good luck with your new puppy. We absolutely are enjoying our boy from Ada.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts