Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have been home for several months; our last show being in February and decided to head out to the Badger Kennel Club shows in Jefferson, WI to see if we could get a few more points toward Ceethis's Grand Championship, needing only 8 more points to finish with all of his majors already out of the way. What a wonderful weekend it turned out to be..On Friday under Judge Chris Walkowicz Ceethis went BOS for 2pts. then on Saturday under Judge John Studebaker he went BOS again for a 4pt major..Only 2 more points to go..So you can imagine how very excited and thrilled we were when on Sunday under Judge Harold Pybus he took another BOS for another 4pt major finishing his Grand Championship..WOOHOO So in only 3 weekends of shows working toward his GRCH Ceethis finishes with a total of 27pts including 5 majors in all and all this at just 19months old too..Words cannot even express how extremely proud and excited I am with him and all of his accomplishment..A huge thanks goes out to Dave and Jennifer Goldfein not only for their wonderful hospitality and great friendship we have formed through this adventure but also, for all of their support and expertise handling through this time of obtaining his Grand Championship..Although the weather wasn't the best and got kinda scary on Sunday, the weekend couldn't have went any better...I am still on cloud 9 and waiting for it all to sink in..LOL Congratulations to all of the other winners from this weekend.
We have started our agility training and having a blast with it all, hoping to be ready in time to trial at the Nationals this year and looking forward to the next round of adventures we get to experience with him..He is such an amazing boy..I just absolutely love him to pieces..

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
almost went to that show too! boo but big congrats to ceethis!

Reactions: mykids

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
almost went to that show too! boo but big congrats to ceethis!
Was this show pretty close to you? The weather wasn't the best but the weekend turned out to be a great one..LOL

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
It's about an hours drive, ended up having to work instead :p

Were you at the wisconsin show back the first weekend of march at the state fair grounds? There was a great turnout for that one.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's about an hours drive, ended up having to work instead :p

Were you at the wisconsin show back the first weekend of march at the state fair grounds? There was a great turnout for that one.
No we haven't been out in a while our last shows were back in February down in Chicago, where Ceethis took a BOB there. Another great weekend needless to say..LOL

Reactions: Sam1491

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Congradulations on your acheivments.

I show my horses, not my dogs, and can appreciatte all the time and comittment and love that goes into making a champion.

Clearly you have a very special Doberman. Be proud and celebrate.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Awesome!!! So happy for everyone. I hope you took a picture of your boy with his new title!

·
Luv-The-Nub
1,058 Posts
Congrats Ceethis!

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Congradulations on your acheivments.

I show my horses, not my dogs, and can appreciatte all the time and comittment and love that goes into making a champion.

Clearly you have a very special Doberman. Be proud and celebrate.
Thank you very much for all of your nice words. It does take a lot of work, time and love training a puppy to be ready for their show career. And Ceethis has been an absolute joy to work with and has truly exceeded all of our expectations. He is an amazing dog in my eyes and a huge part of our family. We look forward to the next adventures he has in store for us..LOL

Awesome!!! So happy for everyone. I hope you took a picture of your boy with his new title!
I sure did get a picture taken, now just have to wait to see if we got a good one. Which it seems can be a 50/50 shot..lol Since I have several pics from his other wins that I am not very happy with..I sure hope this one turns out as I would like to use it in his next ad. So fingers crossed..LOL

Reactions: Reds

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Congratulations!!!

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Wow, WOW, WOW - Huge congratulations to you and to Mr. Ceethis - cant wait to get that "G" in front of Ms. Bella's name :)

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wow, WOW, WOW - Huge congratulations to you and to Mr. Ceethis - cant wait to get that "G" in front of Ms. Bella's name :)
Aawww thanks Melinda and I am sure that "G" will be there in front of Bella's name soon she is a beautiful girl.. :nicejob:

Reactions: Reds and tuxedojack
1 - 20 of 26 Posts