Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings...

This is my newbie post to introduce Molly Maguire Fuller (4 months old from vomHausGraaff Dobermans in Florida), Riley Fuller (3 1/2 year old rescue Boxer), and their humans, Carolyn and Dale Fuller.

As soon as I can I'll be posting a few family pix so everyone can put faces with the names.

Molly is our first family Dobe, although we've been around my sister's Dobermanns for man years. We're looking forward to the puppy experiences once again, it's been quite a few years since we've raised one.

Regards,
Dale
"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went." - Will Rogers

·
Registered
357 Posts
Welcome to the group! Puppys can be so fun sometimes heh. Oh dont forget.. we love pictures here! so when you get the chance.. post tons of them!

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Welcome to our little group on the net Fuller family - You're not at all Irish are ya? :)
We are a bit obsessed with pics, I look forward to seeing yours. I feel it neccessary to warn you though that one of our mods is obsessed with a Boxer owned by another member here, so be prepared if that obsession spills over to yours :)

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Haha, Boxers are great great doggies also! I am owned by a 18 month old Female Boxer, and a 5 month old Male Doberkid. Welcome to the forum, I know you will enjoy it here. Please post some pictures soon, we would love to see! (The boxer too!)

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Welcome, and enjoy!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Thanks for the warm welcome. I have managed to add one of Molly's 3 month birthday pix as an avatar so you are actually seeing her when you see my posts. I am also going to add some more of Molly & Riley and Carolyn to the photo area, so we'll be hangin' out there, too.

We are the usual combination of Welch, English, Dutch, with a pinch of this and a dash of that for "flavoring", but we're Irish at heart (ain't everybody)?

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum from me and my girls here in Birmingham,U.K.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Family pix posted...

I have added some additional pictures of Molly in my gallery and some of Molly and Riley in the Dobes and friends gallery.

Riley is our 3 1/2 year-old rescue Boxer (people think that means that we rescued him... it really means that he rescued me after I lost Danny, my Collie).

Molly was born 12/15/05 at 1:56 AM, so she's just over 4 months now. She was right at 3 months when those pictures were taken.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi Brumwolf...

Love the girls' natural ears. Are they undocked also? Molly is all natural right down to her dew claws.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Oh did I hear BOXERS and DOBIES!! That is my cup of tea!!!

Welcome to the forum!! Always glad to have another dobie nut in the mix! Be sure to check out our Town Hall Section and add your experiences in too.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi, thanks so much for the little tid-bit about the avatar. I had been trying to get a pic on of my future pup, (she os only about 5 weeks right now). Still no name though. Well at least now you can see what she looks like. Happy Easter!

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
welcome to tor forum! glad you found us. Sorry to go OT, but redgirl your baby is just precious!!

and yes, dale fuller we are just as nuts about pix of our dobes as we are about our dobe.

cc

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Oh yeah... Boxers and Dobes! You can never have too many of either one.

Lexus is gorgeous. Where did you get his coat? We are from West Virginia and will be returning in a couple of years. Molly and Riley may both need something like that for the winters there.

Cat's photo is hilarious. I can see that photo on greeting cards and bumper sitckers (and raking in a few $ for cat's human).

1 - 20 of 20 Posts