Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, all! Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I've been lurking around here for a couple of weeks as a guest and am excited to say that as of today I am an "official" Doberman future-mommy. My new little dude was just born 03/05, and I can't wait to bring him home! I've never owned a Doberman -- have owned German Shepherds my whole life -- but have always wanted one. Any special advice/pointers for surviving Doberman puppy-hood?

·
Registered
939 Posts
Welcome! Congratulations on your boy.. what breeder is he from?

Would love to see pictures once you get them :) as for tips on surviving puppyhood... chew toys. LOTS of chew toys. You're gonna need 'em!

·
Registered
10 Posts
ROFL, "Noxious Fumes"...that is so funny. One of our rescue Dobies, Bubby, we called "Fartacus". Thanks for the chuckle!

·
sufferin succotash
9,168 Posts
Welcome to DT!

By any chance, is the dam of your pup named Molly? Molly von Cloud had puppies on March 5th and lives in AZ as well :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Welcome to DT!

By any chance, is the dam of your pup named Molly? Molly von Cloud had puppies on March 5th and lives in AZ as well :)
Why, yes she is! Molly Von Cloud's human daddy is an acquaintance of mine and I've had the privelege of seeing her several times in person. She's spectacular so I'm sure my little dude will be just as awesome! :)

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I'm really looking forward to my newest little addition!

·
sufferin succotash
9,168 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts