Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been here in forever! Sorry about that. :( Life has a way of getting crazy, as I'm sure you all know, and a lot of time passed before I realized it. Esper is four months old now and getting to be such a big girl! She's ever the velcro dog and definitely my little guardian already.

We went to the park today so I thought that was a great opportunity to share some updated photos of her!

"Hey, wait up!"

Someone else's baby, but a cutie!

Phew! A tired puppy is a good (and happy!) puppy.

·
Registered
72 Posts
What a little CUTIE!!! I like #3. Love those eyes!!

Reactions: Cynosis

·
Registered
673 Posts
Boy he has bright eyes! Love the fun shots.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Cute!! She looks like such a happy puppy! Good pics! :)

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
She looks like a very busy girl.:):):)
The terror of the dog park.

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
So glad you posted. She is so cute and I know that she will eventually grow into those very adorable:clap_1: ears!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
She looks like a real lover. What beautiful eyes too! Thanks for sharing the pics.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
She went to the dog park again... and is making even crazier faces! Also, I feel like she looks rather skinny in some of these photos, but please don't think she doesn't eat well. She's eating me out of house and home three times a day, but she's on an all natural homemade raw diet prescribed by our holistic vet and as a result, she's burning most of it as fuel! She's very healthy. I just worry about people thinking she's too skinny!

Anyway, enjoy the photos. I love her crazy expressions.

We call this one, "DO NOT WANT"

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
OMG those are great pictures. That girl is crazy. There were several pictures that really reminded me of the "Dumbo" classic story.
Much rather see a skinny puppy than a fat one. I think she looks great.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts