Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say "Hi" to everyone and introduce myself. Our family just grew by one with the addition of an extremely playful 8 week old red puppy we've named Hiro. Our family now consists of my husband and I, our 8 year old daughter, Keelin the 5 year old greyhound, Mittens and Sophie the cats and Goldie the goldfish.
Up until last week we were a greyhound rescue family. So I'm sure as the months go on I will have lots of questions for everyone as this is our first doberman. :)

Attachments

·
sweep the leg
1,016 Posts
Welcome to DT from Texas!! You could not ask for a better resource than this forum for any and all questions about your pup. So glad you found us!

And I'm afraid one little picture is not nearly enough, we must see more of your precious red boy!!! ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hilary,

Thank you for your welcome. I fully plan to post more when I have a moment to upload. As you can imagine a new puppy takes up a lot of my time. :p

·
Small Handful of Woman
1,783 Posts
Welcome from Canada!
I agree, this is the best place to come with all your questions!
More pics are always welcome, greyhound and cats too! :D

·
Riley's Mom
527 Posts
Welcome to DT! We had a greyhound rescue for a couple of weeks (didn't work out) but they are a wonderful (albeit lazy couch potato) breed, hehe! Your new little addition is adorable and I wish you the best of luck! This place is great and you'll get all the help you need here I'm sure!

Have fun rearing that little devil! :D

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Hi Hiro...little cutie cone head...he-he // welcome from Canada.
- got to take many photos & share pretty boy again // coffee cup period, is very short lived

·
Registered
186 Posts
We also transitioned from retired racers to doberman! We have two greyhounds that are 8 and 9 and now a 5 month old doberman pup! Such a difference for us but we're loving every second of it!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts