Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glad to be here with all other Dobie lovers. We lost our beloved Garlic City Jack Daniels (AKA Jack) two months ago to bone cancer. He had just turned 6. We miss him something awful:emo10: We will get another Dobie but I'm glad to learn as much as I can before we get another boy. Looking forward to hearing from all of you.

·
Premium Member
3,037 Posts
Welcome to DT from the Netherlands! Sorry for your loss!

I am sure lots of people her on the board can help you in your search for a good breeder!

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
Welcome from the crew in Ohio. Sorry to hear about your boy. I lost one to bone cancer as well 6 years ago.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum

Maureen / Mo

·
Registered
826 Posts
:wavey: Hello & welcome from Southern Indiana! Sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
116 Posts
welcome, I am from the bay area, there are also a few others that I know of here too. Would be fun to have a play date sometime after getting a puppy.

·
Mighty One
1,734 Posts
:flower: Sorry to hear about you loss. Glad to see you joined DT though. Welcome....Tracy and Drago

·
Premium Member
8,731 Posts
Hi & welcome. Sorry to hear of your loss. I am in the mist of dealing with my dobie's cancer, it is very hard.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
sorry to hear about your boy - it is so difficult to lose them at any age. welcome from me and my two doberdingbats here in maryland

cc

·
Registered
331 Posts
Welcome - we're from So Cal! I am very sorry to hear of your loss.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts