Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Super Moderator
GOT's Kal-Drogo The Horseman (Drogo),TKI,TKN, CGC, 7 years; RIP Baron, Miley, Dax, Lonesome, Baron 1
18,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got another Dobersnood from Cozy Horse. Claudia is the best. Needed to have an extra one to keep in my car when we are traveling back and forth to the cabin. Keeps Baron's ears warm and toasty:

I am really not happy about this!

Yes, not happy!

Did you not understand me?

·
Registered
841 Posts
HAHAHAHA...those pictures (and captions) are awesome!

I love, love, love the Cozy Horse! Claudia is indeed wonderful to work with, and as an added bonus, if you mention Illinois Doberman Rescue (IDR) she makes a donation to them with every purchase. It's a win win!

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
26,416 Posts
Just got another Dobersnood from Cozy Horse. Claudia is the best. Needed to have an extra one to keep in my car when we are traveling back and forth to the cabin. Keeps Baron's ears warm and toasty:

I am really not happy about this!
Remember the EPAD (Eat Poop and Die) thread? You got yourself a new picture to add!

·
Super Moderator
21,983 Posts
I love Baron. He looks toasty, and ticked :)

·
Super Moderator
GOT's Kal-Drogo The Horseman (Drogo),TKI,TKN, CGC, 7 years; RIP Baron, Miley, Dax, Lonesome, Baron 1
18,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I had her custom make a coat for Emily and I just love it. M does too! And she loves her snoodie that I got for her.
The rain coat is also a Cozy Horse. He has a Cozy Horse black rain slicker but I wanted a rain slicker with a lining. As always, Claudia did a great job!

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
haha I was telling my daughter about snoods the other day and she was kinda puzzled, I have to show her that photo!! He looks a tad angry! Love the pics!

Reactions: dax0402

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
I know this thread is a little old but I wanted opinions on places to get snoods. This is one obvious place but are there other inexpensive options? I am afraid Capone will hate it and don't really wanna waste a bunch of money just for it to collect dust if he hates it. I know people have used sweatshirts but curious how that works too. Thanks!!

Reactions: dax0402

·
Super Moderator
21,983 Posts
I know this thread is a little old but I wanted opinions on places to get snoods. This is one obvious place but are there other inexpensive options? I am afraid Capone will hate it and don't really wanna waste a bunch of money just for it to collect dust if he hates it. I know people have used sweatshirts but curious how that works too. Thanks!!
Do you have a sewing machine? You can make one for about $5 pretty easily. I've made several for my dogs.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts